This document will assist you in setting up your new Adobe Creative Cloud account through RISD.
NERCOMP - RHODE ISLAND SCHOOL OF DESIGN for Adobe software and services”
Students with a previous personal subscription to Adobe CC should sign out of that account on your device(s) before accepting the Adobe/RISD invitation.
How to sign out of Adobe Creative Cloud
In the event you cannot find this message, check your spam folder. Otherwise, contact the IT Service Desk at 401 454-6106.
1. Open the email containing Adobe’s invitation.
2. Click on “Accept Invitation”
3. The next page will prompt you for a password and then click sign up.
This is a password specific to Adobe (it is not the same as your RISD account password). Adobe requires use of a symbol when creating your password.
4. Once a password is established you will receive a confirmation message. In addition, Adobe will send a confirmation email with the subject line: "You just got access to Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise"
5. You may click the launch button following activation or you may use the “Install it yourself” link from your confirmation email sent from Adobe.com. Students with a previous subscription to Adobe CC should logout of that account on your device(s) and log in with your newely created @risd.edu RISD Adobe CC account before launching or downloading the application via your Adobe/RISD subscription.
6. Click on "Desktop Downloads" to download the CC applications (Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects, etc.)
Please reference Adobe’s page of system requirements for your machine before downloading the software you need. System requirements can be found here: